- You’ll be charged as soon as your parcel leaves our warehouse.
- If for some reason we’re unable to send your parcel, you will not be charged.
- The amount might be reserved for us on your account by the credit card issuer, meaning you won’t be able to use the funds for a short period of time.
The amount will be debited from your account as soon as the payment has been registered with us. This usually happens within minutes. If it happens that we cannot ship your order, we will of course refund the full amount paid by you.
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment. Usually a payment is confirmed by PayPal within a few minutes.
- If we’re unable to send your parcel, we’ll be sure to refund the money to your PayPal account.
KLARNA INVOICE / ACCOUNT
- If you choose Klarna Invoice, the invoice will be sent to your e-mail as soon as your package leaves our warehouse. You have 30 days to pay your invoice.
- If you want to send part of the goods back, you can simply deduct the price for these goods from the total invoice amount before you complete the payment.
- If you choose to send all ordered items back, the shipping price is also refunded. Just remember to contact Klarna and tell them that you have sent the package back.
- If you choose Klarna Account, all your purchases are gathered on one account / one invoice, and the payments are divided into monthly installments. The first payment is due at the end of the following month.