Finnish customers can use the following payment methods:
DEBIT AND CREDIT CARD
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorization by both the card issuer and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- All transactions will be completed by ADYEN. You’ll see BESTSELLER and your order number on your bank statement.
- Your card will be charged as soon as the shipment has left our warehouse.
- If your credit card is authorized, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt of your order.
- If your card is not authorized, you will not be charged and the screen will immediately notify you of the payment failure.
- Please note that even if the payment is not authorized, some card issuers may still make a margin reservation. In this case, you cannot use the funds for a moment (up to eight days).
KLARNA INVOICE / ACCOUNT
- If you choose the Klarna invoice as the payment method, you will receive the invoice by e-mail as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
- You have 30 days to pay. If you want to return part of the order, you can deduct the price of the returned products from the total amount of the invoice before making the payment. If you return the entire order, the entire invoice will be deleted. However, please remember to notify Klarna of the return.
- If you choose a Klarna account as your payment method, all your purchases will be credited to one account / invoice and the invoice will be due monthly. The first invoice will be sent at the end of the month following the order.
- For more information about Klarna and its general terms and conditions, click on this link: WWW.KLARNA.COM/EN/ TERMS
- You’ll be charged once we’ve registered the incoming payment. PayPal payments are usually confirmed within a few minutes.
- You’ll only be charged for delivery fees.